mbaldwin
post Sep 10 2009, 03:41 PM
Post #1

WSF Junkie

Group: PM Unlimited
Member No.: 1,349
Exchanges: www.flaminghits.com

Hi,
Thought I would post and let those of you who use, and those of you who should be using it, PHPMysqlAutobackup has been updated recently.

I think the recent change will help a lot of us. Before when you set it up, you had to specify which tables to include in the backup, if you were not doing the complete db. This is the way I had to do it, so it did not back up the tracking tables. Now they have made it so you can put in the tables to exclude from the DB. So, now you can add the tracking tables to exclude, and everything else will be backed up. Great if you add tables to your DB, or Ventrino comes out with an update that adds new tables, you do not have to go add the new table in.

PHPMysqlAutobackup is free, and you can download it here.

--------------------
Michael
No longer a TE owner.
URLSpinner, Free URL rotator.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Thom Pearson
post Sep 23 2009, 12:51 PM
Post #2

I am, therefore I think :)

Group: PM Unlimited
Member No.: 125

QUOTE (mbaldwin @ Sep 10 2009, 03:41 PM) *
Hi,
Thought I would post and let those of you who use, and those of you who should be using it, PHPMysqlAutobackup has been updated recently.

I think the recent change will help a lot of us. Before when you set it up, you had to specify which tables to include in the backup, if you were not doing the complete db. This is the way I had to do it, so it did not back up the tracking tables. Now they have made it so you can put in the tables to exclude from the DB. So, now you can add the tracking tables to exclude, and everything else will be backed up. Great if you add tables to your DB, or Ventrino comes out with an update that adds new tables, you do not have to go add the new table in.

PHPMysqlAutobackup is free, and you can download it here.

Thanks for posting about this update smile.gif

I agree, this is a brilliant tool to backup your database and this update makes it even better.

best wishes

Thom

--------------------

Verify Script

My Forum - inc. Free Plugins For Ventrino TEs
When you signup at the forum you have to ask for access to the hidden areas before you can see what goes on :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 05:58 PM