Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Database Backup
Ventrino Forum for Walker Scripts > Ventrino Related Scripts > Third Party Products & Services
mbaldwin
Hi,
Thought I would post and let those of you who use, and those of you who should be using it, PHPMysqlAutobackup has been updated recently.

I think the recent change will help a lot of us. Before when you set it up, you had to specify which tables to include in the backup, if you were not doing the complete db. This is the way I had to do it, so it did not back up the tracking tables. Now they have made it so you can put in the tables to exclude from the DB. So, now you can add the tracking tables to exclude, and everything else will be backed up. Great if you add tables to your DB, or Ventrino comes out with an update that adds new tables, you do not have to go add the new table in.

PHPMysqlAutobackup is free, and you can download it here.

Thom Pearson
QUOTE (mbaldwin @ Sep 10 2009, 03:41 PM) *
Hi,
Thought I would post and let those of you who use, and those of you who should be using it, PHPMysqlAutobackup has been updated recently.

I think the recent change will help a lot of us. Before when you set it up, you had to specify which tables to include in the backup, if you were not doing the complete db. This is the way I had to do it, so it did not back up the tracking tables. Now they have made it so you can put in the tables to exclude from the DB. So, now you can add the tracking tables to exclude, and everything else will be backed up. Great if you add tables to your DB, or Ventrino comes out with an update that adds new tables, you do not have to go add the new table in.

PHPMysqlAutobackup is free, and you can download it here.

Thanks for posting about this update smile.gif

I agree, this is a brilliant tool to backup your database and this update makes it even better.

best wishes

Thom
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.