Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Get Paid To Be Online - Prelaunch
Ventrino Forum for Walker Scripts > Community > Interesting Stuff
superdollarsurf
Dear Fellow Member,

I recently joined AGLOCO because of a friend recommended it to me. I am now promoting it to you because I like the idea and I want you to share in what I think will be an exciting new Internet concept.

AGLOCO
Lorraine
[quote name='superdollarsurf' post='24225' date='Dec 12 2006, 04:02 PM']Dear Fellow Member,

I recently joined AGLOCO because of a friend recommended it to me. I am now promoting it to you because I like the idea and I want you to share in what I think will be an exciting new Internet concept.

AGLOCO
superdollarsurf
QUOTE (Lorraine @ Dec 12 2006, 05:23 PM) *
Be careful with them Robert, they are affiliated with Yorgoo, an MLM where only the big dogs make any money, and they make off the puppies that work thier tails off trying to make money.

Lorraine

Hi Lorraine,

I know they're affiliated with Yorgoo, but since I have mede some money in there as well I'm not so frightened...
I'm not one of the big dogs... But every dollar counts smile.gif

But thanks for the warning and since it's free...

Robert
Lorraine
QUOTE (superdollarsurf @ Dec 12 2006, 04:43 PM) *
Hi Lorraine,

I know they're affiliated with Yorgoo, but since I have mede some money in there as well I'm not so frightened...
I'm not one of the big dogs... But every dollar counts smile.gif

But thanks for the warning and since it's free...

Robert

Okay Robert, I wish you great luck with it.

Lorraine
Cindy
Well, I have heard some really good things about it - and since it is quite new, you might be able to get in with the 'big dogs', as you put it. It doens't look like it's going to be a whole lot of work to promote. Looks like a nice winner for us te owners biggrin.gif
superdollarsurf
QUOTE (Cindy @ Dec 12 2006, 10:19 PM) *
Well, I have heard some really good things about it - and since it is quite new, you might be able to get in with the 'big dogs', as you put it. It doens't look like it's going to be a whole lot of work to promote. Looks like a nice winner for us te owners biggrin.gif

Hi Cindy,

Also my thoughts and we have all chances of getting a great downline wink.gif

Robert
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.