Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Facebook Likes Mod For Ventrino!
Ventrino Forum for Walker Scripts > Ventrino Related Scripts > Third Party Products & Services
BXtraffic
I created a mod that will generate facebook likes for your exchange. All you have to do is add my page into rotation and it will offer credits to members who like your site on facebook. I will install the mod to your exchange for $55
Ritchyman
does it add the members referral ID?

is there a sample we could see?
RayDube
This should be in 3rd party services, not introduce yourself.

Ray
Horror Movie Hits
#1 Why would a real business with a Facebook page need a mod like this if they have good content?

#2 What is to stop someone from unliking the page after they have collected the credits?

#3 What protection is there to stop someone from collecting credits over and over again?
BXtraffic
QUOTE (Horror Movie Hits @ Oct 20 2011, 12:28 PM) *
#1 Why would a real business with a Facebook page need a mod like this if they have good content?

#2 What is to stop someone from unliking the page after they have collected the credits?

#3 What protection is there to stop someone from collecting credits over and over again?

If they unlike your page the system will take away their credits
BXtraffic
QUOTE (Ritchyman @ Oct 20 2011, 06:09 AM) *
does it add the members referral ID?

is there a sample we could see?

Yes! It will send add all member information to your manager or email
BXtraffic
Here is what it looks like http://razorhits.com/likes.php
Sonny126
bxtraffic I dont use facebook a lot so don't know if this mod works or not but if it does it would surprise me cuz you copy&pasted the layout you have from my TE bogosurf.com

So that says to me you don't know much code or you would have coded your layout your self...
tws1818
Hello,

lol......you could not pay me to use that......

It is a widget.....you just added a widget code to a page.....lol

Not hard to see that.......what a joke ...maybe you should of spent your time making your own design....instead of copying and pasting that too....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.