Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thanksgiving Is On It's Way
Ventrino Forum for Walker Scripts > Ventrino Related Scripts > Third Party Products & Services
RayDube
Be prepared to make your members Thanksgiving an enjoyable one by installing, or having installed, a new add-on from RAYING Enterprises Inc.

Any order placed on the website between now and "Black Friday" will get an additional 15$ off if you use the "Thanksgiving" coupon when you checkout.

That's 15$ above and beyond the multiple purchase discounts!

This could mean free installation for any one of your ordered add-ons, including the new Login-Ad which is scheduled to be released next week(Monday, November 8, 2010.) For the month of Novermber, the Login-Ad will be available at a discounted rate of only 75$.

You heard it here first, discounts on all add-ons and services until Thanksgiving is over!

Just an additional quick note, Thanksgiving is coming and it's a time for family, on that note, we will be in D.C. with family and doing no work from the Wednesday(24th) until the Monday following. smile.gif

Ray
Socrates
Hey Ray,

Is the thanksgiving coupon still valid?

Socrates
RayDube
This Coupon is good until November 26, 2010.

Then you'll have to consider some Black Friday deals, if any.... smile.gif

Ray
Socrates
QUOTE (RayDube @ Nov 6 2010, 05:58 PM) *
This Coupon is good until November 26, 2010.

Then you'll have to consider some Black Friday deals, if any.... smile.gif

Ray

Hello Ray,

I tried to purchase 3 of your plugins using the coupon code thanksgiving and when I check out paying with my paypal it did not give me the discount from the coupon (3 plugins should be $45 right?) and the %off by purchasing multiple products.

Please advice how to check it out with the said discount!

Thanks,
Socrates
RayDube
Hi Socrates,

The discount coupon is 15$, not per add-on, and the % discount for a multiple purchase is calculated on checkout.

Ray
Socrates
Hi Ray,

Thanks and purchased 2 plugins with installation.
Please check your Email.

Socrates
BankableHits
QUOTE (RayDube @ Nov 8 2010, 07:56 AM) *
Hi Socrates,

The discount coupon is 15$, not per add-on, and the % discount for a multiple purchase is calculated on checkout.

Ray

Hi Ray,

Trying to make a purchase for the Branding script, but when entering "Thanksgiving" coupon it does not apply to my purchase, PayPal is trying to bill for $85 how do I get the coupon to work?

James
RayDube
Hello James,

Would you please move this to PM, or RAYING Support Forum? (http://raying.ca/forum/)

Thanks,

Ray
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.