Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sell Your Traffic Exchanges, Website, Domains And More...
Ventrino Forum for Walker Scripts > Community > Interesting Stuff
BankableHits
Hi Everyone,

If you have tried to sell a website or domain lately you have probably noticed these places are charging you an arm and a leg just to list your sites and domains, the worst part is if your listing does not sell you loose out and have to pay the fees anyways. Well, I just launched dotFlip.net a great new place to buy and sell websites, domain names, services and more...

Oh and there's NO insertion fees!

Heres a little bonus for you ventrino forum members! If your interested PM me after you join with your dotFlip username and we'll give you an additional $100 credit.

Hope to see ya there!

James
GraphicsBySaphyre
QUOTE (BankableHits @ Aug 8 2010, 06:40 AM) *
Hi Everyone,

If you have tried to sell a website or domain lately you have probably noticed these places are charging you an arm and a leg just to list your sites and domains, the worst part is if your listing does not sell you loose out and have to pay the fees anyways. Well, I just launched dotFlip.net a great new place to buy and sell websites, domain names, services and more...

Oh and there's NO insertion fees!

Heres a little bonus for you ventrino forum members! If your interested PM me after you join with your dotFlip username and we'll give you an additional $100 credit.

Hope to see ya there!

James

GraphicsBySaphyre
Great idea, I will keep that in mind.
RayDube
Someone want to clarify what happened here?

What was the "Great Idea"?

Either a post was edited, or not properly attributed.

RAy
BankableHits
Hello Ray,

Heres the great idea... dotFlip.net as posted in the first post.

James
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.