Gleaming Hits is really reaching new heights! Members are requesting cash-outs and getting paid instantly through PayPal, surfing for cash everyday, and even joining other members programs! I am amazed at the many compliments that I receive daily from my satisfied members telling me of how happy they are to find a site that is worth joining and how the replies they receive are on time along with the swiftness of the payments they receive after cashing out! I have paid over 413 members within the month of Febuary alone! It's a hard job but I decided that investing the money I receive from upgrades and purchases made from my site was worth the while in giving back tot the members! It's how I keep the Surf4Cash going. I also want to Thank everyone that has been so kind as to send me donations and keep in touch with me about my Cancer! Gleaming Hits is growing everyday and more people are signing up and receiving $3 or more cash outs daily! Come be a part of Gleaming Hits and advertise with us! It;s free to join and even as a free member you'll receive $.75 for joining and can also cash out at $3 per day!

Click banner to visit Gleaming Hits now!