Truckload-Traffi...
post Dec 10 2005, 05:21 PM
Post #1

WSF Regular

Group: Members
Member No.: 74
Exchanges: www.truckload-traffic.com

Hi everyone!

I am Michael Kelly from Truckload Traffic Exchange and I am here in search of new members since I have a new exchange lol...

What makes me different?

Well not the site design, I think that the Walkers did a great job on the looks of the system compared to most exchange scripts and a lot of the post-mod walker sites I've seen with the use of white space and the usercentric layouts.

Not the base functions, we are essentually just another exchange, people click they get credit...

I think it is the philosophy;

I think that if someone visits a site they should get thier site visited (1:1)
I think we all hate pop-up so I am not allowing ANY of them
I think that low bandwidth people surf too so I want the sites to be free of streaming and fast loading
I think that as a site owner (publisher), I should make my money on ads just like the newspapers, not upgrades
I think that I need my site to be sticky, and more than that a destination site and community full of content not just a place people go because they need traffic.
I think that if we have quality people there will be an outside market for credits to our site and trading amongst themselves and on Ebay will be much more valuable that the standing offer of $0.10 CPM I have for clicks.

What do I do to accomplish my goals?

I surf myself on other sites to get exposure, but mostly to keep up on the trends of websites and to stumble on resources that might be usefull to users

I buy credits on other traffic exchanges to help them out and because surfing for vistors alone is a poor use of my time (I make $60 an hour in real life and I have to take extra time off to click)

I've joined VS-TEN to make sure users can surf as much as they want until we grow big enough to keep them busy by ourselves.

I use a revenue model based on Adsense and Firebox referral link at teh bottom ofTruckload Traffic and optomized the title tags to give me the some best paying ads based on what my ste traffic is all about (average $1 a click .01% CTR averages $.41 CPM)

I advertise with Adwords to bring in fresh surfers instead of just eating from the usual trough.

I am supplying onsite syndicated article feeds, E-cards, FFA and all the rest of that (gives more ad views also)

I am using ad location placement to insure highest visability.

Honestly, I don't know if any of this will work, I am just looking at it as a surfer would do without any financial pressures from the site (I already work 14-16 hours a day 7 days a week)

I also have several other sites including the standard E-book collection of which I still have to add over 1000 to my site (not the 6000 report stuff) and since I started charging $0.99 for most of them with resale right sales have picked up.

--------------------
Michael Kelly
Truckload-Traffic.com -Don't be road kill, get a truckload of traffic
Mikes E-books -charging what they're worth...
LeopardsClicks -Stalking the cash...
Rabbit-web... -The fastest way to get to our sites...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 06:45 PM