Just_A_Regular_G...
post Apr 30 2010, 10:35 PM
Post #1

WSF Regular

Group: PM Unlimited
Member No.: 2,546
Exchanges: www.superior-traffic.com

Hi,

I just wanted to let everyone know that superior-traffic.com is relaunching tomorrow 5/1/10. Besides the $2K referral contest and paying up to .75 cents per active referral, wanted to let everyone know about all the new features and upgrades. It now has:

1) Team surfing for weekly cash prizes.
2) Every member now receives .20 cents/1000.
3) A reciprocal link page. Ever wondered how some sites climb up the Google rankings? Well its all about back-links and it is all free here.
4) Custom Toolbar at bottom of site gives access to over 1200 games without having to leave the Traffic Exchange, as well as a language translator.
5) Automatic daily surf rewards with no support ticket needed.
6) Two separate personalization branding splash pages to choose from.
7) Upgraded verification pages that give progressively higher prizes as you surf.
8) Prize/Game pages now at every 37 pages and always set at 67% chance of winning not 33% or 50% percent like most TE's.
9) Letter Hunt and Tic Tac Toe Games with various prizes.
10) Choice of either Hover or Click surfing.
11) Upgraded down-line builder in which members can put up to 10 programs or TE's of their choice not picked out by ME. These will be YOUR CHOICE.
12) Upgraded website checker that not only checks for Breakers and Redirects but also includes checking each site for any virus. Therefore, much safer for your computer.

These are just the new upgrades on top of the ones superior-traffic already had such as:

1) Customized surf bar, that includes images, not only total pages surfed for session but also daily, date and server time.
2) Generalized forum where you can ask any type of marketing questions. If I can not answer a particular one, then will get answer from an expert in that particular field.
3) Free Ebooks and software on a monthly basis regarding different types of marketing for example for May it will be on list building.
4) Live support 8-10 hours daily at random times whenever I am on.
5) Intergrated Twitter page where each month a different topic will be put up and any tweets done by anybody regarding that topic will scroll down page so you can get latest information out there.
6) Bribe page-depending on members level will offer different bribes for joining whatever opportunity that we actually use and feel would be useful.

And so much more I look forward to seeing you there.

Thank you for taking the time to read this topic and for checking out superior-traffic for all your daily needs.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 01:42 PM