IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Opportunity For Te Owners! Increase The Visibility Of Your Members Advertising!, I am selling my Image Hosting Service. Install it on your TE!
Celson Aquino
post Jun 14 2008, 05:17 PM
Post #1

WSF Star

Group: PM Unlimited
Member No.: 967
Exchanges: www.seastarhits.com

Hello, TE Owners,

This is your opportunity to increade the value of your service for your members. I am selling my Free Image Hosting website - EasyFreeImageHost.com - and you can benefit of my decision of selling it. See below:

You can buy the site, that is already installed and working, and put the banners and text links of your members to appear on bottom of all pages. Every time a visitor use the site the banners and text links of your members will appear on there.

I will install the scripts that read the database of your TE and show banners and text links of pages of site. I will also take care of programming that will decrease the impressions of your members profile (or not, if you prefer do give your members a way to advertise their banners and text links without decrease their available hits).

If you promote the image hosting site correctly it will even become an additional revenue stream for you, since you can charge for advertising on all pages, or use it as an additional service for PRO members only. You can have several ideas to benefit from an additinal service like this to add value to your current traffic exchange services. Use your creativity!

I just added it to eBay and you can go there and bid to get it! Auction will finish in 3 days from now. So, go now and BID!

URL for ebay auction:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=320263521784

Good luck!
Celson

PS: I am posting it on other forums for the TE community and sending an email to all my clients of web development services too. So, hurry to put your BID.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:54 PM