IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Raying Enterprises Inc. - Projects On-going, Some of the projects we have on our to-do list
RayDube
post Nov 12 2008, 04:37 PM
Post #1

My oh my. ellipses!

Group: PM Unlimited
Member No.: 555
Exchanges: www.theroadtoonlinesuccess.biz

Hello ladies and gents,

Some have been asking for a few interesting mods to be added to the script, and I thought it would be nice to give you a bit of a heads up on what we're working on and thinking about:

UPDATE 2009-01-22

Completed:
Personalized Splash Pages
Customizable Prize/Game
Testimonials
Lottery

In progress this week & next:
Team system

On Hold:
Packages System
Bonus Code System
Coupon System

In progress after that

Thinking about, working it out...
TE Inventory Tracking
Advanced Rotator system

So, if you have any thoughts, concerns questions, please let us know. Staff has been reduced in coding, Andy has left us, and George is working solely on e-commerce sites, so it's just me doing the coding lately... smile.gif

In between these "general" projects, I'm also working on custom coding, so these schedules are rather tentative...

Ray

--------------------
Ray Dubé
RAYING Scripts and Services
And of Special Interest
10-4 Teddy Bear Wheelchair Foundation sells teddy bears to raise funds to buy wheelchairs for children in need.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
RayDube
post Nov 12 2008, 10:40 PM
Post #2

My oh my. ellipses!

Member No.: 555
Exchanges: www.theroadtoonlinesuccess.biz

Opposite surfbar codes will be going out to those who want them soon enough for a much smaller fee, I'm thinking of options to add to the opposite surfbar that will either be freely given to the forum, or charged at 5$ or 10$.

There's a number of things I've heard lots on interest on when it comes to the surfbar... smile.gif

Ray

--------------------
Ray Dubé
RAYING Scripts and Services
And of Special Interest
10-4 Teddy Bear Wheelchair Foundation sells teddy bears to raise funds to buy wheelchairs for children in need.

+Quote Post
Sonny126
post Nov 13 2008, 12:30 AM
Post #3

WSF Superstar

Member No.: 1,623

QUOTE (RayDube @ Nov 12 2008, 11:40 PM) *
Opposite surfbar codes will be going out to those who want them soon enough for a much smaller fee, I'm thinking of options to add to the opposite surfbar that will either be freely given to the forum, or charged at 5$ or 10$.

There's a number of things I've heard lots on interest on when it comes to the surfbar... smile.gif

Ray

Is there a mailing list one could sign up to? To get a notice of when the codes are ready in case we miss it in the forum.

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 08:18 AM