WSF Regular

Group: PM Unlimited
Member No.: 2,341
Exchanges: www.interchangedesign.com
www.eurohits.ca
www.crusinforhits.com
www.fishinforhits.com

FOR SALE INTERCHANGEDESIGN.COM AND ALL TRAFFIC EXCHANGES

Hello Im looking to sell my Internet Traffic Exchange company.
It comes with its own server and billing system set up. The entire business is setup and run from firefox which can be transferred to you very easily. I have most main accounts such as Banner beast and banners go mlm accounts, Twitter and clickbank plus many more set up you just need to change the passwords The 3 company exchanges already have someone admining them so you dont need to worry about them they taken care of. All you need to do is promote. all the work is done for you, you just need to set things up your way and start building and selling sites.
What it comes with.....

1 Webpage www.interchangedesign.com
3 Company Traffic Exchanges
2 Company Ad Exchanges
11 Built and functioning Traffic Exchanges
3 extra licences

and an Ad Exchange script which can be used over and over I do have resell rights form the original owner.

This company is well set up and organized and ready to go I just dont have the time anymore to run it. To busy with work to promote it right. I have put a lot of time into this company but now is not the time for me so I must sell it.

If you are interested Email me or you can contact me via my msn messenger at interchangedesign_at_live.com or admin_at_interchangedesign.com for more information.

Thank you John Watson
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 07:27 AM