Justin Ledvina
post Jun 28 2007, 01:42 PM
Post #1

WSF Newbie

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,140
Exchanges: www.sharkstudio.com

Hello Walker Script Owners,

My name is Justin Ledvina and I own SharkStudio.com. I use Traffic Exchanges on a daily basis and see new ones popup here and there from time to time. The issue I have is each script has it's own default look. Obviously you can spot a new Walker Script Exchange because they all look the same!

Want to be different? Want to stickout of the crowd? Want a professional look without taking a bite out of your wallet?

I have experience designing custom Walker Script templates. Not just the outside but the inside too! I will also install your new template and have you up and running without any downtime for your exchange.

Here are some examples of redesigns I have done over the last several days.

www.acebiztraffic.com
www.sunwestnet.org
www.clixcraze.com

These designs only cost $299 installed. This deal won't last as I'm starting to get very busy. Get in while I'm still building my portfolio. Need a reference from me! Well I think I got the best reference in the business. Ask Cindy from TrafficBunnies.com one of the top if not the top Walker Script Exchange online!

This deal is for serious TE owners. Do not bother emailing me asking for a deal because $299 is a steal! Try and find another top minisite designer to get anywhere close to your website for a price as a low as mine. Actually I dare you to find me one. This is on a first come first serve basis. I'm the only designer out there that installs their own work on your host. I've actually had to go in and install a site from another designer who claimed to be a pro Walker designer. He didn't know how and made the template too small.

Do your research before you spend money on someone. Ask around look at what I do. I'm sure you'll enjoy the results like several of my clients have.

A professional design is the difference between 500 members and 5000+ members.

Warmest Regards,
Justin Ledvina
www.SharkStudio.com
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 4)
MissLucky
post Nov 4 2007, 12:08 AM
Post #2

WSF Regular

Group: PM Unlimited
Member No.: 1,259
Exchanges: www.lazyacetraffic.com

QUOTE (Justin Ledvina @ Jun 28 2007, 01:42 PM) *
Hello Walker Script Owners,

My name is Justin Ledvina and I own SharkStudio.com. I use Traffic Exchanges on a daily basis and see new ones popup here and there from time to time. The issue I have is each script has it's own default look. Obviously you can spot a new Walker Script Exchange because they all look the same!

Want to be different? Want to stickout of the crowd? Want a professional look without taking a bite out of your wallet?

I have experience designing custom Walker Script templates. Not just the outside but the inside too! I will also install your new template and have you up and running without any downtime for your exchange.

Here are some examples of redesigns I have done over the last several days.

www.acebiztraffic.com
www.sunwestnet.org
www.clixcraze.com

These designs only cost $299 installed. This deal won't last as I'm starting to get very busy. Get in while I'm still building my portfolio. Need a reference from me! Well I think I got the best reference in the business. Ask Cindy from TrafficBunnies.com one of the top if not the top Walker Script Exchange online!

This deal is for serious TE owners. Do not bother emailing me asking for a deal because $299 is a steal! Try and find another top minisite designer to get anywhere close to your website for a price as a low as mine. Actually I dare you to find me one. This is on a first come first serve basis. I'm the only designer out there that installs their own work on your host. I've actually had to go in and install a site from another designer who claimed to be a pro Walker designer. He didn't know how and made the template too small.

Do your research before you spend money on someone. Ask around look at what I do. I'm sure you'll enjoy the results like several of my clients have.

A professional design is the difference between 500 members and 5000+ members.

Warmest Regards,
Justin Ledvina
www.SharkStudio.com

+Quote Post
MissLucky
post Nov 4 2007, 12:12 AM
Post #3

WSF Regular

Member No.: 1,259
Exchanges: www.lazyacetraffic.com

Hi Justin,

I tried going to your site and use the contact button but got an error.

I would be very interested in you re-designing my script for me. I've had nothing but problems with it.
Perhaps if you were to email me, we can get this started.

My mail is jan_at_hllv.com

thanks,
Jan

+Quote Post
Will
post Apr 6 2008, 05:28 PM
Post #4

WSF Newbie

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,167
Exchanges: http://www.traffic2profit.com

I tried to go to your website it is not coming up. Can we still get this offer?

+Quote Post
Cindy
post Apr 7 2008, 03:10 AM
Post #5

WSF Lieutenent

Member No.: 498
Exchanges: www.trafficbunnies.com

Justin has shut down Sharkstudio, sorry!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 12:49 PM