RayDube
post Jan 29 2008, 05:46 PM
Post #1

My oh my. ellipses!

Group: PM Unlimited
Member No.: 555
Exchanges: www.theroadtoonlinesuccess.biz

Hello All,

Finally got my local server up and running the way I want it, with only the occasional problem. With that out of the way, I've been waiting to offer a new service dedicated to any and all users of the Ventrino Traffic Exchange Script.

Those who know me know I've become pretty handy with the Template system here and appreciate the way it was built, but have a less than pleasant view of how some have chosen to use it. I've written my own guideline with regards to how to use the template system properly (http://forum.ventrino.com/index.php?showtopic=6903) and have had opportunity to make a few suggestions that make life easier for all concerned.

Now those of you who are using the template system, and I know it's a lot of you, may want to have your new template tested prior to installing it in your live environment, so, for you, I'm offering to Test and standardize your template so that it can be used easily on your site.

For 25USD, I will test and report back on what might need changing, if the changes can be done within an hour, I will even make those changes for your after your approval. Should more extensive changes be required, we would discuss the amount of time required and come to an agreement on how much that would cost.

Pop me a PM and I'll get you sorted away, what would be needed would be ftp access to the template directory, as well as the codes you're using in your menu manager and a copy of your frontpage.htm page.

Ray

--------------------
Ray Dubé
RAYING Scripts and Services
And of Special Interest
10-4 Teddy Bear Wheelchair Foundation sells teddy bears to raise funds to buy wheelchairs for children in need.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 02:53 PM