Special Offer At Traffic Exchange Directory, More exposure for your TE
hardrockhits
post Jun 24 2007, 05:22 PM
Post #1

WSF Regular

Group: Members
Member No.: 335

Hello All,

TEDirectory (www.tedirectory.com) has been providing free and paid listings for traffic exchanges and related businesses since 2005. All site submissions are checked manually so the directory is an excellent resource that receives a substantial amount of search engine and TE related traffic daily.

Standard listings are free and featured listings are priced at $97 per year.

For a limited time I am offering a featured listing AND a banner for $67. This is a one time price ... not an annual fee, so you will get a permanent featured listing and banner. Featured listings are shown in your sites category and rotated on the front page of the directory. Banners are rotated throughout the site.

You can also have your members vote via a link and image that I provide which will can ensure that your listing stays on top. All featured listings are displayed above the free listings. For an example of the image see http://www.whirlwindtraffic.com/ (I'm doing some remodeling at HardRockHits so the link isn't up there at the moment).

The only requirements are that you are the owner of the traffic exchange (we no longer accept referral links and all referral links are being removed) and that you provide a link back to tedirectory.com.

If you are interested, please PM me and I will provide the details you need to pay for your listing and get your featured listing and banner up and running.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 10:10 AM