Reply to this topicStart new topic
Offer To Sale, I am planning to sell my website
sa1302x
post Jun 3 2010, 02:15 AM
Post #1

WSF Regular

Group: PM Unlimited
Member No.: 2,451

I am planning to sell my professional auto surf traffic exchange. I have just upgraded it to using Pro script. I removed more than 400 in-active accounts from the previous script and only moved 139 activated accounts after switching to Ventrino. Here are the current stats breaks down.

Total Accounts to date 154

Paid Accounts 6
Free Account 146
Admin Account 1
Admin Personal Account 1

There is currently 1 monthly PayPal subscription for $10.95. The 5 paid accounts are one-time promo upgrade for Basic Pro account.

My reserved price is USD400. Here are the pricing break-down:

Script $77
Domain Name paid up to Aug 2011 Free
Design (Layout, Splash Page, Header and 1 Banner) $40
Members $152
Monthly recurring income $131

The domain name is registered at NameCheap.Com. You need to sign up a free account at NameCheap.Com in order for me to transfer the domain to you.

The site is currently hosted at a low cost shared web hosting with 100GB bandwidth. You may choose to host it at the current webhost or move it to your own cpanel server.

You must keep the email for receiving the monthly payments intact and add it to your PayPal account in order to receive the monthly recurring payment that occurs either on the 13th or 18th of each month.

I accept payment via PayPal only because it will protect us both from fraud. I will not disclose my website URL here until you contact me through this forum if you are interested to buy. This offer is good until midnight June 8 2010, US EDT.

Disclaimer:
I reserve the absolute rights to reject any offer or cancel this offer anytime. By contacting me for details does not constitute any contract between us until full payment is made.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 06:49 AM