RayDube
post Jan 29 2010, 12:08 AM
Post #1

My oh my. ellipses!

Group: PM Unlimited
Member No.: 555
Exchanges: www.theroadtoonlinesuccess.biz

Hi All,

We've finally completed work on the overhaul of our Personal Splash and Testimonial script. We've combined the two scripts into one, which we're calling Branding/Personalization.

Branding is very popular, and essential when building your business. So this new plug-in incorporates some of the best features of both of our previous scripts, and adds a couple of other features that will help with branding.

Have your members started "Branding" themselves? Have you provided them with the most useful tools possible to do this "self-branding"?

The Branding/Personalization plug-in is the one plug-in that combines self branding, and testimonials for your TE. You can offer your members custom self-branded splash pages, which may include their own private banner.

Also, you can have themselves branded in the Surfbar, with their image, banner and quote even, whenever one of their sites appear during surfing.

And you can offer them a rotator which also includes their own branding information, the same as in your Surfbar!

Finally, you can display all of these testimonials on a testimonial page of your website, or inject individual testimonials on any page of your site.

All of this in one plug-in!

Now unfortunatley there's no upgrade from the previous scripts, it would have required far too much work to do correctly, but the personal splashes made with the old Personal Splash script will be easily adapted to the new script.

The new bits are the mini-plug-ins for the Rotator and Surfbar, which adds an additional level of branding. The price is lower than the other two scripts combined (only 80$), so you're getting a real steal!

Ray

--------------------
Ray Dubé
RAYING Scripts and Services
And of Special Interest
10-4 Teddy Bear Wheelchair Foundation sells teddy bears to raise funds to buy wheelchairs for children in need.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 7)
loverboy777
post May 11 2010, 02:33 PM
Post #2

WSF Newbie

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,812
Exchanges: www.trophytraffic.com

hello Ray i have purchased but i got a problem..i have upgraded my ventrino script & now my 3rd party applications are gone,can you please help me.
http://trophytraffic.com

+Quote Post
loverboy777
post May 16 2010, 09:54 PM
Post #3

WSF Newbie

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,812
Exchanges: www.trophytraffic.com

QUOTE (Drake Falco @ May 11 2010, 04:30 PM) *
Hi..

Go to your SQL Viewer in the manager...

Run this first: ALTER TABLE `vtp_manager_extra` ADD `enabled` INT( 1 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0'

A pop up will appear and click OK.

Then Run this: UPDATE vtp_manager_extra SET enabled =1

Click Ok again.

Then Press Ctrl+F5 to refresh the manager.

You will see your 3rd party applications again..

Cheers
Drake

P.S. As far as I can remember, I also installed an imagesurfbar on that site, you have also overwritten the customization I made. Please PM me for more details

Dude i got an error :

SQL Query Error : You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1

UPDATE vtp_manager_extra

Records Affected: -1

Please i need your help..actually we got a virus thats why all things messed up....will you please help us out.
take care

+Quote Post
Thom Pearson
post May 17 2010, 08:17 AM
Post #4

I am, therefore I think :)

Member No.: 125

Read Drakes post again.

This -
QUOTE (loverboy777 @ May 16 2010, 09:54 PM) *
UPDATE vtp_manager_extra

- IS NOT what you should run smile.gif

best wishes

Thom

--------------------

Verify Script

My Forum - inc. Free Plugins For Ventrino TEs
When you signup at the forum you have to ask for access to the hidden areas before you can see what goes on :)

+Quote Post
Socrates
post Nov 28 2010, 05:53 PM
Post #5

Learn From The Best

Member No.: 3,037
Exchanges: www.mythsoftraffic.com
www.topmarketersgroup.com
www.topmarketerstraffic.com

Hello,

I am asking your help here since my issue is about my branding splash page. Hoping that Ray or those who purchased the branding script could give me the exact code to use for my branding splash page.

I tried to use these codes:
====
<a href="http://mythsoftraffic.com?r=<?php echo $r; ?>" target="_BLANK">
====
<a href="http://mythsoftraffic.com/<?php if(isset($_REQUEST['r'])) { echo '?r='.$id=$_REQUEST['r']; }?>">
====
but they didn't work. you can try to click the splash page below and will see what is the result
http://www.mythsoftraffic.com/custom/ryg_p...sh2.php?r=57973

I have another splash page (normal or not branding splash) saved in the root folder and I am using the second code it is working well. wondering if those codes wouldn't work if they are not in the root folder? I tried them to save in the root folder but I got the splash page messed up dunno.gif .

Can you please share what code are using for the branding splash page?

Thanks,
Socrates

--------------------
Socrates Hidalgo

+Quote Post
Socrates
post Nov 29 2010, 10:06 AM
Post #6

Learn From The Best

Member No.: 3,037
Exchanges: www.mythsoftraffic.com
www.topmarketersgroup.com
www.topmarketerstraffic.com

QUOTE (Socrates @ Nov 28 2010, 04:53 PM) *
Hello,

I am asking your help here since my issue is about my branding splash page. Hoping that Ray or those who purchased the branding script could give me the exact code to use for my branding splash page.

I tried to use these codes:
====
<a href="http://mythsoftraffic.com?r=<?php echo $r; ?>" target="_BLANK">
====
<a href="http://mythsoftraffic.com/<?php if(isset($_REQUEST['r'])) { echo '?r='.$id=$_REQUEST['r']; }?>">
====
but they didn't work. you can try to click the splash page below and will see what is the result
http://www.mythsoftraffic.com/custom/ryg_p...sh2.php?r=57973

I have another splash page (normal or not branding splash) saved in the root folder and I am using the second code it is working well. wondering if those codes wouldn't work if they are not in the root folder? I tried them to save in the root folder but I got the splash page messed up dunno.gif .

Can you please share what code are using for the branding splash page?

Thanks,
Socrates

SOLVED!!!

I saw one of the Post of Ray and the right code is:

<a href="http://mythsoftraffic.com?_w=signup&r={p_members_id}" target="_BLANK">

Cheers,
Socrates

--------------------
Socrates Hidalgo

+Quote Post
RayDube
post Nov 29 2010, 07:18 PM
Post #7

My oh my. ellipses!

Hello Socrates,

yes, the referral members id is stored as a tag available to your splash page as you mentioned it.

Other available tags are:
1. p_members_id - the members id
2. p_image - the members branding image
3. p_disp_name - the members branding name
4. p_testimonial - the members testimonial
5. p_banner_img - the members branding banner, with it's included link.

Ray

--------------------
Ray Dubé
And of Special Interest
10-4 Teddy Bear Wheelchair Foundation sells teddy bears to raise funds to buy wheelchairs for children in need.

+Quote Post
RayDube
post Jan 21 2011, 09:53 PM
Post #8

My oh my. ellipses!

A issue was reported for the branding/personalization mod. There appears to be an error when surfing to the second and additional pages in the testimonials list.

A corrected version of the affected file has been posted on the raying.ca/forum site.

Ray

--------------------
Ray Dubé
And of Special Interest

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:43 AM