Traffic Exchanges For Sale
BobMateer
post Jul 21 2009, 08:16 PM
Post #1

WSF Professional

Group: PM Unlimited
Member No.: 1,089
Exchanges:

I have come to realize that running 4 traffic exchanges as a single owner is beyond my capabilities. I can't devote enough time to any single exchange to adequately manage the sites.
I am considering selling three of my exchanges either singly or in a package deal. Here's what I've got.

TrafficGiantpro.
Ventrino script exchange, 472 members, many non-paying Pro accounts based on promotions. Average daily surf, 785, total URLs in rotation, 1001. Current income - Zero.
Fully developed, custom design with splash pages and banners. Needs only an owner with the time to promote it. Buy it now for $250

SurfGiantPro.
Ventrino script exchange, 203 members, some non-payng Pro accounts. Average daily surf, 432, total URLs in rotation, 523. Current Income - Zero. fully developed custom
design with splash pages and banners. Also needs an owner who has the time to properly promote it. Buy it now for $250

HitgiantPro
LJ script exchange, 199 members, many inactive. This is my least productive exchange, simply because I don't have the time to play around with the LJ script. A lot of people do
like this script. Buy it now for $200

All sales will include the complete package, script, domain names, membership base, all design images, everything I have currently uploaded to the site.

I'll sell all three of them as a package for $600

--------------------
Bob Mateer

If I've helped you in any way

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 06:45 AM