The Emazing Launch
Rasheda Poe-Cyr
post Mar 9 2009, 12:25 AM
Post #1

WSF Regular

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,020
Exchanges: www.emazinghits.biz

And 9am on Monday 3/9 we are going live. Dawn and I are so excited about this. Still hard at work to make sure everything is ready, but we are confident that this is gonna be great.

This being said, I'd like to extend an invitation to our fellow TE owners. Promotional Partnership is the name of the game. I know that it has become a popular thing to trade upgrades and credits, and I'm all for it. But I find that there are too many instances where credits are traded, or upgrades are given, and there is no real "Partnership".

So these are the Partnership Terms we are looking for. We will give you a Lioness Upgrade. This gives you 2500 Credits each month, 3750 Banners, and 5000 Text links. You will also 50% commission. (Active Partners - Those Promoting) can ask for more credits at any time).

In exchange, we would ask for an upgraded membership for myself and/or Dawn. We would also like consideration of Cross Promotional Events (I love those things).

So if you are interested in becoming "Promo Partners", join Emazing and click the Become A Partner button in the menu. All you have to do is submit a ticket that says "I saw this on Myspace". You will receive the details and we will go from there...

Why "I saw this on Myspace"? Because Kat Williams is a hillarious comedian, and there is no way for anyone outside of this forum to get that "code"...

Hope to see you around the most Emazing Exchange on the internet.

Much Love and Success...

Rasheda

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 08:48 AM