IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Why can't I see the banners I just added, I added banners but they aren't showing up.
Martyn
post Jan 10 2006, 12:27 PM
Post #1

WSF Commander

Group: Admin
Member No.: 10

SYMPTOMS

You added banners and they don't show. They are approved and have enough credits. What's up?

CAUSE

There is no point in wasting banner impressions showing you your own banners so the system excludes your banners by detecting you are logged in and excluding the from circulation. The upside is you are viewing your members banners.

SOLUTION

If you wish to test your banners to see how the look go BCP/Search Members select the member you would like to view them as, click their ID and you will be logged in as them for that session.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
coolminisites
post Feb 11 2007, 04:56 AM
Post #2

WSF Regular

Group: Members
Member No.: 984
Exchanges: www.coolministes.com
www.trafficgnomes.com

I tried loading banners from a test accout but they would not load at all....wnet to admin to approve them but they were not there. what did I do wrong

Michael
Coolminisites.com

QUOTE (Martyn @ Jan 10 2006, 04:27 AM) *
SYMPTOMS

You added banners and they don't show. They are approved and have enough credits. What's up?

CAUSE

There is no point in wasting banner impressions showing you your own banners so the system excludes your banners by detecting you are logged in and excluding the from circulation. The upside is you are viewing your members banners.

SOLUTION

If you wish to test your banners to see how the look go BCP/Search Members select the member you would like to view them as, click their ID and you will be logged in as them for that session.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Martyn
post Feb 11 2007, 11:06 AM
Post #3

WSF Commander

Group: Admin
Member No.: 10

QUOTE (coolminisites @ Feb 11 2007, 04:56 AM) *
I tried loading banners from a test accout but they would not load at all....wnet to admin to approve them but they were not there. what did I do wrong

Michael
Coolminisites.com

Hi Michael,

When you say you tried "loading" them do you mean you tried adding them to your test account? I just added one to the test account and it shows it waiting for approval.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:05 PM