IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Custom Splash Page Plug-in, Let your members add their photo, personal message and banner too!
RayDube
post Jun 9 2008, 11:57 PM
Post #1

My oh my. ellipses!

Group: PM Unlimited
Member No.: 555
Exchanges: www.theroadtoonlinesuccess.biz

RAYING Enterprises has just released their first plug-in for the Ventrino Traffic Exchange Script.

It's a simple Splash Page customization plug in that allows your users to add their image, personalized name, personal message/testimonial/quote, as well as their own Banner.

The plug-in integrates with the Ventrino Manager and allows you to select the upload location for images as well acceptable as image sizes.

Determining which items to include for your custom splash page is controlled by the template system. A template will be found in the templates/standard/inv folder and should be used to control which of the items you wish to make available to your members. This means that your splash page could allow for only an image, or a combination of available items.

The price, until the end of June, is 50$ US, and can be purchased by pm'ing me, or by surfing to the RAYING Enterprises website. After June 30th, the price will increase to 75$

Installation is fairly simple, you will receive a downloadable zip file, you extract this to your desktop, or someplace you'll remember, and then upload the contents and run an install script. This will place the plug-in onto your site, and create the manager interface. You then will need to create your splash pages using the template and tags provided. Finally, you simply add the link where your members will find it.

Thanks for stopping by and if you like the plug in, please leave me a comment here or on the RAYING Enterprises website!

Ray

--------------------
Ray Dubé
RAYING Scripts and Services
And of Special Interest
10-4 Teddy Bear Wheelchair Foundation sells teddy bears to raise funds to buy wheelchairs for children in need.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
SunSeaPromos
post Jun 11 2008, 12:06 AM
Post #2

WSF Professional

Member No.: 1,189
Exchanges: www.wahm-trade.com

QUOTE (RayDube @ Jun 9 2008, 03:57 PM) *
RAYING Enterprises has just released their first plug-in for the Ventrino Traffic Exchange Script.

It's a simple Splash Page customization plug in that allows your users to add their image, personalized name, personal message/testimonial/quote, as well as their own Banner.

The plug-in integrates with the Ventrino Manager and allows you to select the upload location for images as well acceptable as image sizes.

Determining which items to include for your custom splash page is controlled by the template system. A template will be found in the templates/standard/inv folder and should be used to control which of the items you wish to make available to your members. This means that your splash page could allow for only an image, or a combination of available items.

The price, until the end of June, is 50$ US, and can be purchased by pm'ing me, or by surfing to the RAYING Enterprises website. After June 30th, the price will increase to 75$

Installation is fairly simple, you will receive a downloadable zip file, you extract this to your desktop, or someplace you'll remember, and then upload the contents and run an install script. This will place the plug-in onto your site, and create the manager interface. You then will need to create your splash pages using the template and tags provided. Finally, you simply add the link where your members will find it.

Thanks for stopping by and if you like the plug in, please leave me a comment here or on the RAYING Enterprises website!

Ray

[attachment=957:personal_promo.jpg]

Cool Ray! Congratulations! hug.gif

I bet you could use a change of business "pace" after your last few weeks.

What's next? biggrin.gif
Claudia

--------------------
Peace and success,
Claudia

~*~

Claudia Beck
Owner & Artisan
Sunflowers and Seagulls Promotional Services

~*~
Custom Coding & Plugins for YOUR TE
~*~

~*~

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

+Quote Post
RayDube
post Jun 12 2008, 06:51 PM
Post #3

My oh my. ellipses!

Hi Claudia,

I have every intention of coming out with a few more plug-ins, just as soon as I can get the servers to agree with me again, I'm still pulling my hair out over some really odd problems...

Look forward to a games/prize page, a counter rewards plugin, plus a different style rotator plug-in... It may be fall before the last one arrives, but sometime early summer for the first one...

Ray

--------------------
Ray Dubé
And of Special Interest
10-4 Teddy Bear Wheelchair Foundation sells teddy bears to raise funds to buy wheelchairs for children in need.

+Quote Post
Coursms
post Aug 21 2008, 01:09 AM
Post #4

WSF Regular

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,169
Exchanges: www.helphits.com

Hi Ray,

Anymore news on more plugin scripts?

Mike

+Quote Post
RayDube
post Aug 21 2008, 08:18 PM
Post #5

My oh my. ellipses!

Hi Mike,

Actually, we've just started testing the Game/Prize page, and are putting the finishing touches on the default design for it.

I hope the default design will be ready soon so we can launch over the weekend even.

The Game/Prize page is a combo thing, and can be run as either a Game, or a Prize page, or both. Both means it will be one or the other at random.

The Game page is fully customizable, you can have between 1 & 6 buttons, and the design can be entirely custom to what you want it to look like.

The win and lose pages are also fully customizable, and can be made to be just about anything you want.

The pages are customized using templates, much the same way as you customize your primary site.

Everything about it is designed to give you the most flexibility in the look and feel of the game.

BUT... that's not all, the prizes are also custom, depending on what you want to give away, and how many chances for each prize. You can give away up to 10 different prizes, or weight the prizes to one type by making that type predominant in the list of prizes (i.e. you can have cash, credits, banners, texts, and 5 combo prize types & a default prize)

You control what prizes can be won, you control how much of each prize, you also control what types of combo's you may want to give away.

Like I said, launching very soon...

Ray

--------------------
Ray Dubé
And of Special Interest

+Quote Post
Coursms
post Aug 21 2008, 09:12 PM
Post #6

WSF Regular

Member No.: 1,169
Exchanges: www.helphits.com

Thanks Ray. I'd be interested in a shout out when it is ready.

Mike

+Quote Post
crism
post Sep 1 2008, 02:25 PM
Post #7

WSF Newbie

Member No.: 1,638

Hi Ray! I was wondering if your Splash Page plugin would be a solution to the issues that were going on in this post:

http://forum.ventrino.com/index.php?showto...0Pages&st=0

I am getting ready to tackle the Splash and was reading through posts on how to go about it, and quite frankly, it looks a bit complicated. So if your plugin would eliminate, for the most part, discussions like the above post - then I'd rather go with what you have - and save myself some unneeded stress. tongue.gif

Thanks for any feedback.... Cris

+Quote Post
RayDube
post Sep 3 2008, 02:18 PM
Post #8

My oh my. ellipses!

Hi Mike - Please see my signature for a link to the new Prize/Game plug in, it's ready... smile.gif

Hi Cris - No, the splash page plugin would NOT be a solution to that problem, the links to the splashes would still have to be added, either to your downline page template, to a virtual page with a list of splash pages, or the personalized splash page plugin template...

So there is still some manual coding to be done.

But I'm sure that in a matter of months, with the source code being released, that this type of problem will be eliminated... smile.gif

Ray

--------------------
Ray Dubé
And of Special Interest

+Quote Post
RayDube
post Sep 15 2008, 08:56 PM
Post #9

My oh my. ellipses!

Now with Approvals!

Yes, now you have the option to approve the content added to your site by your members.

In the Manager, you will see below your settings, a list of members who's info has not been approved. Here you view the content and decide if it is acceptable or not.

Hopefully this will answer some concerns. Whenever a member updates his/her profile, their info will be placed in the "un-approved" state, so members should be advised that when making changes they should be aware that any sites where these personalized pages are being promoted will now show an error message indicating the new info has not yet been admin approved.

Ray

--------------------
Ray Dubé
And of Special Interest

+Quote Post
surfaholic
post Nov 28 2008, 12:18 AM
Post #10

WSF Superstar

Member No.: 548
Exchanges: www.swap-traffic.com

Hello Ray

I can't access your site dontgetit.gif
I am interested in checking this plug in out.
Linda

+Quote Post
Robin Bouwhuis
post Nov 28 2008, 04:46 AM
Post #11

WSF Superstar

Member No.: 1,512
Exchanges: www.easysurfexchange.com

Ray had some server issues that he was working on. He's away on a trip at the moment, but you can see the mods on my exchanges.

Robin

--------------------

+Quote Post
RayDube
post Nov 29 2008, 06:11 AM
Post #12

My oh my. ellipses!

Vacation! Hah!

Oh well, came down to D.C. with the expectation of a relaxed vacation with family and a nice Turkey dinner...

Well, we had the nice turkey dinner, but the stress of the mostly fouled up server move has proven to be, well, a royal pain.

Hopefully, this will all be sorted out over the next 24 hours.

I'll be back tomorrow evening with an update.

Ray

--------------------
Ray Dubé
And of Special Interest

+Quote Post
surfaholic
post Nov 29 2008, 11:15 AM
Post #13

WSF Superstar

Member No.: 548
Exchanges: www.swap-traffic.com

Ok no problems thanks for the info I can wait until next week or when you are sorted.

I thought you had already had your turkey dinner in Canada back in October, over here in the UK we have to wait until christmas before we get our turkey dinner tongue.gif

+Quote Post
RayDube
post Dec 2 2008, 04:01 PM
Post #14

My oh my. ellipses!

Ok, so it's not "tomorrow" but it's close right? smile.gif

The sites are all back up again, they had a few issues, but we've got them sorted away soundly and have a brand new host who have already solved a number of problems we had with the old guys... smile.gif

As for Turkey, not enough to get it once in October, we had to go down south to get it again, and also expect to enjoy it at Christmas!

We're greedy, aren't we? tongue.gif

Ray

--------------------
Ray Dubé
And of Special Interest

+Quote Post
wayneowens
post Mar 26 2009, 04:33 PM
Post #15

WSF Newbie

Member No.: 1,600
Exchanges: http://www.texassizetraffic.com

Hi Ray
What exchanges are using your products so I can see them in action? I am interested in several of them but will only be able to purchase them as funds permit. Do you give full support after installation? Do you happen to have a different type of downline builder plugin. Maybe something like traffic splash has? I want to keep the one in there and rename it to Member site directory and have a real downline builder as well.

Thanks
Wayne Owens

http://texassizetraffic.com
http://texasoutlawtraffic.com

--------------------
?

+Quote Post
nujams
post Mar 26 2009, 08:51 PM
Post #16

WSF Lieutenent

Member No.: 1,399
Exchanges: www.trafficjamms.com

You may look on my exchange. I use it in many different ways. It is very customizable, I have extra fields added to mine. It is very easy to install. Just upload and run the install PHP page in your browser smile.gif

You will notice some of my splashes will show just the name, some name and picture and some all the the fields.

As far as a downline builder plugin, I don't know of anyone who has one. There are several 3rd party downline builder script out there that could easily be modified to work within the script.

--------------------
Scott
Follow Me on Twitter!
For the Free support :)

+Quote Post
HiTechFX
post Jul 30 2009, 02:27 AM
Post #17

WSF Regular

Member No.: 1,980
Exchanges: http://trafficexchanging.com

Hi Ray,

I just purchased your splash page plug-in. I'm working between 60-75 hours per week. I hope it's an ez install..

ThanX for the great plug-in script..

Dan

http://trafficexchanging.com

--------------------

Top Traffic Exchange:

+Quote Post
HiTechFX
post Jul 30 2009, 04:06 AM
Post #18

WSF Regular

Member No.: 1,980
Exchanges: http://trafficexchanging.com

Is there a way To Edit the html page so members get credit for referrals?

--------------------

Top Traffic Exchange:

+Quote Post
SunSeaPromos
post Jul 30 2009, 04:31 AM
Post #19

WSF Professional

Member No.: 1,189
Exchanges: www.wahm-trade.com

QUOTE (HiTechFX @ Jul 29 2009, 08:06 PM) *
Is there a way To Edit the html page so members get credit for referrals?

Hi,

Try this:

Use this as the link on your html page (actual splash page) replacing my TE obviously with yours:
http://wahm-trade.com?_w=signup&r=<?php echo $_GET['r'];?>

smile.gif

--------------------
Peace and success,
Claudia

~*~

Claudia Beck
Owner & Artisan
Sunflowers and Seagulls Promotional Services

~*~
Custom Coding & Plugins for YOUR TE
~*~

~*~

+Quote Post
RayDube
post Aug 3 2009, 05:11 PM
Post #20

My oh my. ellipses!

Hi Dan,

All of the plug-ins, or just about all of them, can be seen in action at The Road to Online Success - Traffic Builder (see sig)

With regards to the referral link, there is a tag included in the readme for this exact purpose, I believe it's something simple like {pi_members_id} smile.gif

So you can use Claudia's link, adjusted like so:
CODE
http://YOURSITE?_w=signup&r={pi_members_id}

Ray

--------------------
Ray Dubé
And of Special Interest

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:27 AM