Looking For Other Exchanges Looking For A Joint Venture
Songman
post Oct 7 2010, 06:56 AM
Post #1

WSF Regular

Group: PM Unlimited
Member No.: 2,949
Exchanges: www.songmanhits.com

I am looking for those interested in a joint venture of swapping pro accounts with Songman Hits. Anyone interested should join and activate your account by surfing 50 sites. Send me a support ticket with your exchange info and I will sign up at yours. Besides great credit packages I will promote all of your splash pages and banners at Songman Hits, and will promote all your pages with my referral link at other exchanges I am a member of.

I expect that all joint venture partners show all my splash pages and banners at their exchange. I do surf the exchanges and will be looking for pages from Songman Hits. I don't ask that you promote at other exchanges, it is just something that I do to help partners out. Feel free to do so if you wish.

I will be out of town auditioning for "America's Got Talent" in Denver, Colorado over the weekend, but will still be able to check emails, authorize sites, or answer support questions while I am away. I won't be able to check this forum, so anyone with any questions should fill out a support ticket after joining, or send an email to admin_at_songmanhits.com.

p.s. I am still working on the discount percentage on purchases for JV partners, but it should be fixed in a few days.

For a little about me, I entertain at events and tour once in awhile, but also run a repair company. I have a degree in marketing and communications and will use these skills to help promote Songman Hits and those who I partner with.

Thanks,

Steve
www.songmanhits.com
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 07:24 PM